Vista Open Lotus in Firefox Not Responding - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Vista Open Lotus in Firefox Not Responding - Mozilla ; Hi, My work IT helpers said I needed to use Firefox or Netscape to be able to write/reply to mail using Lotus Notes Client over the web. IE 7 won't let me write or reply but it does let me ...

  1. Vista Open Lotus in Firefox Not Responding

    Hi,
    My work IT helpers said I needed to use Firefox or Netscape to be
    able to write/reply to mail using Lotus Notes Client over the web.
    IE 7 won't let me write or reply but it does let me read and
    manipulate. When I use Firefox, I can log in but no other pages ever
    get loaded.. I get a Not Resonding message. Any suggestions?
    Thanks

  2. Re: Vista Open Lotus in Firefox Not Responding

    clroderi@wisc.edu wrote:
    > My work IT helpers said I needed to use Firefox or Netscape to be
    > able to write/reply to mail using Lotus Notes Client over the web.

    Wow, Lotus notes still survives in the 21st century?

    I thought it died about 15 years ago.

    ~dd

+ Reply to Thread