How to upload my extension to firefox addons list - Mozilla

This is a discussion on How to upload my extension to firefox addons list - Mozilla ; Hi, Can anyone please tell how to upload an extension to the firefox add- ons website. I developed an extension for digg.com but not sure how to upload to firefox add-ons page. If I am not clear; I want to ...

  1. How to upload my extension to firefox addons list

    Hi,
    Can anyone please tell how to upload an extension to the firefox add-
    ons website. I developed an extension for digg.com but not sure how to
    upload to firefox add-ons page.
    If I am not clear; I want to have a similar page like this:
    for my own extension. How is it possible?

    Thanks a lot!

  2. Re: How to upload my extension to firefox addons list

    nivas wrote:
    > Can anyone please tell how to upload an extension to the firefox add-
    > ons website. I developed an extension for digg.com but not sure how to
    > upload to firefox add-ons page.

    http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs...ns.mozilla.org

    ~dd

  3. Re: How to upload my extension to firefox addons list

    Thank you!

    -
    Sri

    On Jul 13, 4:08 am, d d wrote:
    > nivas wrote:
    > > Can anyone please tell how to upload an extension to the firefox add-
    > > ons website. I developed an extension for digg.com but not sure how to
    > > upload to firefox add-ons page.

    > http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs...ion#Using_addo...
    >
    > ~dd

+ Reply to Thread