Inexplicable redirection to Google - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Inexplicable redirection to Google - Mozilla ; Jordon wrote: > Which may be why when I try it, I get a blank page. No redirect to > Google. thats exactly what happens to me. Some pages open, some don't, all the get is untitled. -- Please do ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 27 of 27

  1. Re: Inexplicable redirection to Google

    Jordon wrote:
    > Which may be why when I try it, I get a blank page. No redirect to
    > Google.

    thats exactly what happens to me. Some pages open, some
    don't, all the get is untitled.

    one. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  2. Re: Inexplicable redirection to Google