    Thanks,
    Steve

  2. Re: Closed windows and tabs.

    On 2007-07-08, Steve Miller wrote:

    > Lately, I closed a window with several tabs on it open, by mistake..
    > I did so twice, as I recall. It's annoying, cause all the content was
    > gone.
    >
    > Is there a way to restore the tabs?.

    Maybe Session Manager is what you want.

    https://addons.mozilla.org/da/firefox/addon/2324

    --
    Carl

  3. Re: Closed windows and tabs.

    "Carl Drud" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    newsin6m4-c8d.ln1@cdnews.my-fqdn.de...
    > On 2007-07-08, Steve Miller wrote:
    >
    >> Lately, I closed a window with several tabs on it open, by mistake..
    >> I did so twice, as I recall. It's annoying, cause all the content was
    >> gone.
    >>
    >> Is there a way to restore the tabs?.

    > Maybe Session Manager is what you want.
    >
    > https://addons.mozilla.org/da/firefox/addon/2324
    >
    > --
    > Carl

    Hello!

    Thank you Carl. It's a good idea to istall the add-on, isn't it?

    Steve

  4. Re: Closed windows and tabs.

    On 2007-07-08, Steve Miller wrote:

    >> Maybe Session Manager is what you want.
    >>
    >> https://addons.mozilla.org/da/firefox/addon/2324
    >>

    > Thank you Carl. It's a good idea to istall the add-on, isn't it?

    It appears to be what you asked for.

    --
    Carl

  5. Re: Closed windows and tabs.

    > On 2007-07-08, Steve Miller wrote:
    >
    >>> Maybe Session Manager is what you want.
    >>>
    >>> https://addons.mozilla.org/da/firefox/addon/2324
    >>>

    >> Thank you Carl. It's a good idea to istall the add-on, isn't it?

    > It appears to be what you asked for.
    >
    > --
    > Carl

    Thanks a lot for the help you provided.