Firefox and myspace comments - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Firefox and myspace comments - Mozilla ; Hi, All of a sudden I cannot leave comments or messages to other myspace users while using firefox. I get an error saying that you cant leave a blank message. I can do this on other browsers with no problems. ...

  1. Firefox and myspace comments

    Hi, All of a sudden I cannot leave comments or messages to other
    myspace users while using firefox. I get an error saying that you cant
    leave a blank message. I can do this on other browsers with no
    problems. But firefox is my fav browser... Please help

  2. Re: Firefox and myspace comments

    On Jun 28, 12:34 am, rhi...@jthllc.com wrote:
    > Hi, All of a sudden I cannot leave comments or messages to other
    > myspace users while using firefox. I get an error saying that you cant
    > leave a blank message. I can do this on other browsers with no
    > problems. But firefox is my fav browser... Please help

    The same thing is happening to me. Have you figured it out???

+ Reply to Thread