What happened to the shortcuts toolbar? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on What happened to the shortcuts toolbar? - Mozilla ; I've had Firefox for quite awhile now and I like it much better then I.E. Explorer. I've recently had to reinstall my operating system and upon down loading Firefox again i found that there is no more toolbar there for ...

  1. What happened to the shortcuts toolbar?

    I've had Firefox for quite awhile now and I like it much better then
    I.E. Explorer. I've recently had to reinstall my operating system and
    upon down loading Firefox again i found that there is no more toolbar
    there for my to drop my favorite websites on. Did I mess something up
    or did they change the browser? Thanx!

  2. Re: What happened to the shortcuts toolbar?

    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Mozilla_Su...rsonal_toolbar

    --
    David McRitchie, most questions have been asked before.
    Firefox customizations/extensions notes, see

  3. Re: What happened to the shortcuts toolbar?

    iamvinocent@gmail.com wrote in news:1182307166.171651.232180
    @z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com:

    > I've had Firefox for quite awhile now and I like it much better then
    > I.E. Explorer. I've recently had to reinstall my operating system and
    > upon down loading Firefox again i found that there is no more toolbar
    > there for my to drop my favorite websites on. Did I mess something up
    > or did they change the browser? Thanx!

    Try Right-clicking on the MenuBar at the top of Firefox. There should be
    an option for Bookmarks Toolbar.

    --
    John Gray

    If you don't have a reason, at least have an excuse.

  4. Re: What happened to the shortcuts toolbar?

    "John Gray"
    > Try Right-clicking on the MenuBar at the top of Firefox. There should be
    > an option for Bookmarks Toolbar.

    or more specifically, View (menu), Toolbars, [x] Bookmarks toolbar

+ Reply to Thread