Quicktime problem - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Quicktime problem - Mozilla ; Hi, I'm running Firefox 2.0.0.4 and when I go to a website with a Quicktime movie embedded it runs fine but I don't see the play controls at the bottom just a black bar. It is a real problem as ...

  1. Quicktime problem

    Hi,

    I'm running Firefox 2.0.0.4 and when I go to a website with a Quicktime
    movie embedded it runs fine but I don't see the play controls at the bottom
    just a black bar.

    It is a real problem as I can't pause, adjust the volume or anything else.

    Does anyone know of a solution?

    Many thanks

    Andy

  2. Re: Quicktime problem

    Andy Webb wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm running Firefox 2.0.0.4 and when I go to a website with a Quicktime
    > movie embedded it runs fine but I don't see the play controls at the bottom
    > just a black bar.
    >
    > It is a real problem as I can't pause, adjust the volume or anything else.
    >
    > Does anyone know of a solution?
    >
    > Many thanks
    >
    > Andy

    Go to your windows quicktime control panel (QuickTime Preferences) and
    uncheck 'Enable kiosk mode' in the
    browser tab.

    Michel

  3. Re: Quicktime problem

    That doesn't seem to have made any difference.

    Andy

    dillinger wrote:
    > Andy Webb wrote:
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> I'm running Firefox 2.0.0.4 and when I go to a website with a Quicktime
    >> movie embedded it runs fine but I don't see the play controls at the
    >> bottom
    >> just a black bar.
    >>
    >> It is a real problem as I can't pause, adjust the volume or anything
    >> else.
    >>
    >> Does anyone know of a solution?
    >>
    >> Many thanks
    >>
    >> Andy

    > Go to your windows quicktime control panel (QuickTime Preferences) and
    > uncheck 'Enable kiosk mode' in the
    > browser tab.
    >
    > Michel

+ Reply to Thread