default email links in FF and yahoo mail - Mozilla

This is a discussion on default email links in FF and yahoo mail - Mozilla ; FF 2.0.0.3 Win XP HE Hi, Is it possible to set-up Firefox to automatically open up my Yahoo Mail when I click on an email link inside of a site's webpage? Thanks....

  1. default email links in FF and yahoo mail

    FF 2.0.0.3
    Win XP HE

    Hi,
    Is it possible to set-up Firefox to automatically open up my Yahoo Mail
    when I click on an email link inside of a site's webpage?
    Thanks.

  2. Re: default email links in FF and yahoo mail

    stef wrote:
    > FF 2.0.0.3
    > Win XP HE
    >
    > Hi,
    > Is it possible to set-up Firefox to automatically open up my Yahoo Mail
    > when I click on an email link inside of a site's webpage?
    > Thanks.

    "http://kb.mozillazine.org/Using_webmail_as_your_email_client"

  3. Re: default email links in FF and yahoo mail

    Nir wrote:
    > stef wrote:
    >> FF 2.0.0.3
    >> Win XP HE
    >>
    >> Hi,
    >> Is it possible to set-up Firefox to automatically open up my Yahoo
    >> Mail when I click on an email link inside of a site's webpage?
    >> Thanks.

    > "http://kb.mozillazine.org/Using_webmail_as_your_email_client"

    Thanks Nir But that extension is "in the sandbox"; do u happen to
    have another link to it?

  4. Re: default email links in FF and yahoo mail

    stef wrote:
    > But that extension is "in the sandbox"; do u happen to have another
    > link to it?

    "ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/extensions/webmailcompose"

  5. Re: default email links in FF and yahoo mail

    Nir wrote:
    > stef wrote:
    >> But that extension is "in the sandbox"; do u happen to have another
    >> link to it?

    > "ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/extensions/webmailcompose"

    Thanks. I did manage to enable to Sandbox in my moz profile so got it.

    As usual, tx a million!

+ Reply to Thread