How do I automatically sort the entries in the bookmarks? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on How do I automatically sort the entries in the bookmarks? - Mozilla ; This can be done manually, but is there any way to have Firefox do it automatically? Frank...

  1. How do I automatically sort the entries in the bookmarks?

    This can be done manually, but is there any
    way to have Firefox do it automatically?
    Frank

  2. Re: How do I automatically sort the entries in the bookmarks?

    In ,
    "Frank Martin" wrote:

    > This can be done manually, but is there any
    > way to have Firefox do it automatically?

    I don't know of a way to have it happen automatically, but the
    Bookmarks Sync and Sort extension will let you sort them all at once,
    instead of one subfolder at a time. It's really two extensions in one,
    but you can ignore the sync stuff and just use the sort features.

  3. Re: How do I automatically sort the entries in the bookmarks?

    "Q" wrote in message
    > In
    > ,
    > "Frank Martin" wrote:
    >
    >> This can be done manually, but is there
    >> any
    >> way to have Firefox do it automatically?

    > I don't know of a way to have it happen
    > automatically, but the
    > Bookmarks Sync and Sort extension will let
    > you sort them all at once,
    > instead of one subfolder at a time. It's
    > really two extensions in one,
    > but you can ignore the sync stuff and just
    > use the sort features.

    Thanks, this looks good.

+ Reply to Thread