Firefox brings up original page - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Firefox brings up original page - Mozilla ; Not sure if this is a problem that I am experiencing or if it feature that I can have turned off. I like to have multiple windows of firefox open while I am researching on the web. What my issue ...

  1. Firefox brings up original page

    Not sure if this is a problem that I am experiencing or if it feature
    that I can have turned off. I like to have multiple windows of firefox
    open while I am researching on the web. What my issue is that if I
    have any other program open and I click for new firefox window, it
    brings up the first firefox window I already have open. This isn't a
    huge issue but is annoying when I go to searching and it changes the
    page I want to leave as is.

  2. Re: Firefox brings up original page

    pcasey.elliott@gmail.com wrote:
    > Not sure if this is a problem that I am experiencing or if it feature
    > that I can have turned off. I like to have multiple windows of firefox
    > open while I am researching on the web. What my issue is that if I
    > have any other program open and I click for new firefox window, it
    > brings up the first firefox window I already have open. This isn't a
    > huge issue but is annoying when I go to searching and it changes the
    > page I want to leave as is.

    Have you tried using tabs? Ctrl T opens a new tab. You will see the
    tabs across the toolbar.

    Lou

+ Reply to Thread