Remove FEBE/CLEO Listing from Firefox Extension Window - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Remove FEBE/CLEO Listing from Firefox Extension Window - Mozilla ; I am using the FEBE/CLEO combo on Firefox 1.5.0.11 on a Win98SE computer. FEBE/CLEO (I set it to backup my entire profile) freezes after a shortwhile, the progress bar will not move anymore, when I use CTL-ALT-DEL, I get the ...

  1. Remove FEBE/CLEO Listing from Firefox Extension Window

    I am using the FEBE/CLEO combo on Firefox 1.5.0.11 on a Win98SE
    computer. FEBE/CLEO (I set it to backup my entire profile) freezes
    after a shortwhile, the progress bar will not move anymore, when I use
    CTL-ALT-DEL, I get the message that FEBE is not responding. So I
    disable FEBE/CLEO which seems to work, then uninstall it which also
    seems to work (no FEBE in the Tools Menu), but I cannot remove the
    "greyed out" FEBE listing from the Extensions list window (Tools/
    Extensions). How can I remove the FEBE listing completely from the
    Extensions window? I am not of the computer generation so please make
    your reply easy to follow. Thanks.

  2. Re: Remove FEBE/CLEO Listing from Firefox Extension Window

    On Apr 27, 10:43 pm, pixturesk wrote:
    > I am using the FEBE/CLEO combo on Firefox 1.5.0.11 on a Win98SE
    > computer. FEBE/CLEO (I set it to backup my entire profile) freezes
    > after a shortwhile, the progress bar will not move anymore, when I use
    > CTL-ALT-DEL, I get the message that FEBE is not responding. So I
    > disable FEBE/CLEO which seems to work, then uninstall it which also
    > seems to work (no FEBE in the Tools Menu), but I cannot remove the
    > "greyed out" FEBE listing from the Extensions list window (Tools/
    > Extensions). How can I remove the FEBE listing completely from the
    > Extensions window? I am not of the computer generation so please make
    > your reply easy to follow. Thanks.

    I got the Answer from the FEBE creator. Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread