Retrieve data cached - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Retrieve data cached - Mozilla ; I was sending a mail using a web-based email and I got an error message instead of a confirming sending message. I had such a big text on that and I simply lost it. I accessed Firefox cache at about ...

  1. Retrieve data cached

    I was sending a mail using a web-based email and I got an error
    message instead of a confirming sending message. I had such a big text
    on that and I simply lost it. I accessed Firefox cache at about:cache
    and could not retrieve anything. I also tried to access data and
    wyciwyg types on cache but it seems to be impossible. Is there any way
    to retrieve the data?

    Sorry for my engish.

  2. Re: Retrieve data cached

    vinicri wrote:
    > I was sending a mail using a web-based email and I got an error
    > message instead of a confirming sending message. I had such a big
    > text on that and I simply lost it. I accessed Firefox cache at
    > about:cache and could not retrieve anything. I also tried to access
    > data and wyciwyg types on cache but it seems to be impossible. Is
    > there any way to retrieve the data?
    >
    > Sorry for my engish.

    No , its not stored in cache.
    according to your email id , you are using Gmail. Gmail use to save
    message in Draft folder at a regular interval when you are composing
    mail. in that case , look at the Draft folder.

+ Reply to Thread