Re: Firefox crashes after standby mode - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Re: Firefox crashes after standby mode - Mozilla ; Chakolate wrote: > I've recently been trying to use standby mode as often as possible, but > Firefox is giving me trouble with it. If Firefox isn't running on going > to standby, then when the computer comes out of ...

  1. Re: Firefox crashes after standby mode

    Chakolate wrote:
    > I've recently been trying to use standby mode as often as possible, but
    > Firefox is giving me trouble with it. If Firefox isn't running on going
    > to standby, then when the computer comes out of standby mode, Firefox
    > won't start. If it is running when the computer enters standby, it runs
    > for a while after wakeup but then crashes.
    >
    > I'm using Win 2KPro on a Dell box, and Firefox version 1.5.0.11. Any
    > ideas, anybody?
    >
    > Chak

    may be similar issue
    "http://kb.mozillazine.org/Flash#Delay_or_hang_waking_from_standby"

  2. Re: Firefox crashes after standby mode

    Chakolate wrote:

    > Thanks. It suggested I try updating to the latest version of Flash,
    > but that didn't help, Firefox is still crashing.

    just test two things:
    1.create a new profile ( start > run , type
    "firefox.exe" -P ). try to reproduce similar problem.

    2.close Firefox. goto Firefox program folder > plugins folder.
    move all file to any other location.
    start FF and try to reproduce same problem.

    --
    also see
    "http://kb.mozillazine.org/Firefox_crashes"

+ Reply to Thread