Firefox stops in Vista - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Firefox stops in Vista - Mozilla ; I have updated my computer with Vista OS. Now i have a problem that many times Firefox don't react anymore. I can close it by the close it. Other thing what happends is that I wanna start but no reaction. ...

  1. Firefox stops in Vista

    I have updated my computer with Vista OS. Now i have a problem that many
    times Firefox don't react anymore. I can close it by the close it. Other
    thing what happends is that I wanna start but no reaction. In taskmanager i
    see that Firefox is running but don't appear on the screen. After stopping
    in taskmanager it is again possible to start and work with it.

    Is there anybody who can give me information to solve this problems

  2. Re: Firefox stops in Vista

    "squaredancer" schreef in bericht
    > On 23/04/2007 18:47, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused Rob to generate
    > the following:? :
    >> I have updated my computer with Vista OS.

    > Bill Gates will be very pleased to hear that.... but he won't solve your
    > problem!
    >> Now i have a problem that many times Firefox don't react anymore. I can
    >> close it by the close it. Other thing what happends is that I wanna start
    >> but no reaction. In taskmanager i see that Firefox is running but don't
    >> appear on the screen.

    > Do you have a Firefox button in the Taskbar (at the bottom of the screen)?
    > If yes, RIGHT click on it and click Maximize.... does that get the FF
    > window to show?? try the other options in the popup box!

    I have and it happends from here. The popup screen don.t show me maximise.
    Only open, open location, run as administrator etc... appears in teh popup.
    For your information FF is just upgraded to version 2.0.0.3 Maybe this
    helps. I will inform you later

    > Let us know what happens when you try that!
    >
    > reg

    Reg Rob

  3. Re: Firefox stops in Vista

    "Rob" schreef in bericht
    news:bradnQJWu95VlbDbnZ2dnUVZ_gGdnZ2d@mozilla.org. ..

    > "squaredancer" schreef in bericht
    >> On 23/04/2007 18:47, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused Rob to generate
    >> the following:? :
    >>> I have updated my computer with Vista OS.

    >> Bill Gates will be very pleased to hear that.... but he won't solve your
    >> problem!
    >>> Now i have a problem that many times Firefox don't react anymore. I can
    >>> close it by the close it. Other thing what happends is that I wanna
    >>> start but no reaction. In taskmanager i see that Firefox is running but
    >>> don't appear on the screen.

    >> Do you have a Firefox button in the Taskbar (at the bottom of the
    >> screen)? If yes, RIGHT click on it and click Maximize.... does that get
    >> the FF window to show?? try the other options in the popup box!

    > I have and it happends from here. The popup screen don.t show me maximise.
    > Only open, open location, run as administrator etc... appears in teh
    > popup. For your information FF is just upgraded to version 2.0.0.3 Maybe
    > this helps. I will inform you later
    >

    >> Let us know what happens when you try that!
    >>
    >> reg

    > Reg Rob

    It look like that the problems are solved since the upgrade to 2.0.0.3

    Thanks for your attention

    KR Rob

+ Reply to Thread