FireFox Themes - Mozilla

This is a discussion on FireFox Themes - Mozilla ; Where are FireFox Themes stored? I can't get into my themes and need to just remove them all and start again. When I open the Themes window I just have one theme showing full size on the theme I am ...

  1. FireFox Themes

    Where are FireFox Themes stored? I can't get into my themes and need to
    just remove them all and start again.

    When I open the Themes window I just have one theme showing full size on
    the theme I am using now, I can't access the other themes I have installed

  2. Re: FireFox Themes

    Bill wrote:

    > Where are FireFox Themes stored? I can't get into my themes and need to
    > just remove them all and start again.
    >
    > When I open the Themes window I just have one theme showing full size on
    > the theme I am using now, I can't access the other themes I have installed

    What is making you think you have other themes installed then?

    Lee

    --
    Leonidas Jones, Netscape/Mozilla Champion
    The Champs: http://mozillachampions.ufaq.org

  3. Re: FireFox Themes

    Leonidas Jones wrote:
    > Bill wrote:
    >
    >> Where are FireFox Themes stored? I can't get into my themes and need
    >> to just remove them all and start again.
    >>
    >> When I open the Themes window I just have one theme showing full size
    >> on the theme I am using now, I can't access the other themes I have
    >> installed

    > What is making you think you have other themes installed then?
    >
    > Lee

    Well the issue has been resolved but before adding the offending theme I
    had 4 others installed. Once the offending theme was installed I
    couldn't get to the previously installed themes. After I was given help
    finding where the themes were installed and removed the offending theme
    everything went back to 'normal'

  4. Re: FireFox Themes

    Bill wrote:
    > Leonidas Jones wrote:
    >> Bill wrote:
    >>
    >>> Where are FireFox Themes stored? I can't get into my themes and need
    >>> to just remove them all and start again.
    >>>
    >>> When I open the Themes window I just have one theme showing full size
    >>> on the theme I am using now, I can't access the other themes I have
    >>> installed

    >> What is making you think you have other themes installed then?
    >>
    >> Lee
    >>

    > Well the issue has been resolved but before adding the offending theme I
    > had 4 others installed. Once the offending theme was installed I
    > couldn't get to the previously installed themes. After I was given help
    > finding where the themes were installed and removed the offending theme
    > everything went back to 'normal'

    Listing the offending theme here may help/forewarn others.

    --
    Sailfish - Netscape/Mozilla Champion
    Netscape/Mozilla Tips: http://www.ufaq.org/ , http://ilias.ca/

  5. Re: FireFox Themes

    Sailfish wrote:
    > Bill wrote:

    >>> What is making you think you have other themes installed then?
    >>>
    >>> Lee
    >>>

    >> Well the issue has been resolved but before adding the offending theme
    >> I had 4 others installed. Once the offending theme was installed I
    >> couldn't get to the previously installed themes. After I was given
    >> help finding where the themes were installed and removed the offending
    >> theme everything went back to 'normal'

    > Listing the offending theme here may help/forewarn others.

    I imagine it would and I'm sorry I didn't think about that myself.

    It was GradientGray

  6. Re: FireFox Themes

    Bill wrote:
    > Sailfish wrote:
    >> Bill wrote:

    >>> Well the issue has been resolved but before adding the offending
    >>> theme I had 4 others installed. Once the offending theme was
    >>> installed I couldn't get to the previously installed themes. After I
    >>> was given help finding where the themes were installed and removed
    >>> the offending theme everything went back to 'normal'

    >> Listing the offending theme here may help/forewarn others.
    >>

    > I imagine it would and I'm sorry I didn't think about that myself.
    >
    > It was GradientGray

    np, thanks.

    --
    Sailfish - Netscape/Mozilla Champion