Hang firefox when connect to internet - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Hang firefox when connect to internet - Mozilla ; hello dear i can not fix this problem.thank you if help me my computer has two firewall: zonealarm ver. 6.6 and kaspersky anti-hacker 1.8.180 they are allow firefox to connect interent and one antivirus is symantec antivirus corporate ver. 10 ...

  1. Hang firefox when connect to internet

    hello dear
    i can not fix this problem.thank you if help me
    my computer has two firewall:
    zonealarm ver. 6.6 and kaspersky anti-hacker 1.8.180
    they are allow firefox to connect interent
    and one antivirus is symantec antivirus corporate ver. 10 (i disble
    auto-protect)
    i use kasperskey anti hacker for internet only.i don't to start
    zonealarm because of heavy usage cpu.ok?
    now i start firefox 1.5 or 2 (i have both) then connect to internet
    (dial-up),after 2 second whole windows hangs and ther is one way that
    is reset.
    i tried to use Dr.watson and google for this problem but no help.

    what happen to firefox when connect?

  2. Re: Hang firefox when connect to internet

    Behrouz Sedigh wrote:
    > hello dear
    > i can not fix this problem.thank you if help me
    > my computer has two firewall:
    > zonealarm ver. 6.6 and kaspersky anti-hacker 1.8.180
    > they are allow firefox to connect interent
    > and one antivirus is symantec antivirus corporate ver. 10 (i disble
    > auto-protect)
    > i use kasperskey anti hacker for internet only.i don't to start
    > zonealarm because of heavy usage cpu.ok?
    > now i start firefox 1.5 or 2 (i have both) then connect to internet
    > (dial-up),after 2 second whole windows hangs and ther is one way that
    > is reset.
    > i tried to use Dr.watson and google for this problem but no help.
    >
    > what happen to firefox when connect?

    close firefox.
    delete firefox entry from 'zonealarm' , 'kaspersky anti-hacker '.
    start firefox.

  3. Re: Hang firefox when connect to internet

    On Apr 21, 4:35 pm, Nir wrote:
    > Behrouz Sedigh wrote:
    > > hello dear
    > > i can not fix this problem.thank you if help me
    > > my computer has two firewall:
    > > zonealarm ver. 6.6 and kaspersky anti-hacker 1.8.180
    > > they are allow firefox to connect interent
    > > and one antivirus is symantec antivirus corporate ver. 10 (i disble
    > > auto-protect)
    > > i use kasperskey anti hacker for internet only.i don't to start
    > > zonealarm because of heavy usage cpu.ok?
    > > now i start firefox 1.5 or 2 (i have both) then connect to internet
    > > (dial-up),after 2 second whole windows hangs and ther is one way that
    > > is reset.
    > > i tried to use Dr.watson and google for this problem but no help.

    > > what happen to firefox when connect?

    > close firefox.
    > delete firefox entry from 'zonealarm' , 'kaspersky anti-hacker '.
    > start firefox.

    no if there are no firewall so windows hang
    well??

+ Reply to Thread