Putting Junk in the Trash - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Putting Junk in the Trash - Mozilla ; I'm wondering how I can set T-Bird to put junk where I want it.  Mine seems to do well catching junk, but it leaves it in the folder with the good mail.  Is there a way I can make T-Bird ...

  1. Putting Junk in the Trash

    I'm wondering how I can set T-Bird to put junk where I want it.  Mine seems to do well catching junk, but it leaves it in the folder with the good mail.  Is there a way I can make T-Bird send the junk to the junk folder?

    Joseph

  2. Re: Putting Junk in the Trash

    On 5/16/2008 7:30 PM, Joseph wrote:

    > I'm wondering how I can set T-Bird to put junk where I want it. Mine seems to
    > do well catching junk, but it leaves it in the folder with the good mail. Is
    > there a way I can make T-Bird send the junk to the junk folder?
    >
    > Joseph

    Tools>>Account Settings>>[account]>>Junk Settings

    --
    Irwin