why X on trash folder - Mozilla

This is a discussion on why X on trash folder - Mozilla ; Just recently the icon next to my Trash folder has what appears to be a red "x" over a rectangular shape. It happened after I mistakenly created a subfolder for Trash and then deleted the subfolder with the trash contents. ...

  1. why X on trash folder

    Just recently the icon next to my Trash folder has what appears to be a
    red "x" over a rectangular shape. It happened after I mistakenly created
    a subfolder for Trash and then deleted the subfolder with the trash
    contents.

    How can I get the original folder icon back?

  2. Re: why X on trash folder

    richard wrote, On 05/16/2008 12:19 AM:
    > Just recently the icon next to my Trash folder has what appears to be a
    > red "x" over a rectangular shape. It happened after I mistakenly created
    > a subfolder for Trash and then deleted the subfolder with the trash
    > contents.
    >
    > How can I get the original folder icon back?

    Are you using any theme other than default ?

  3. Re: why X on trash folder

    Nir wrote:
    > richard wrote, On 05/16/2008 12:19 AM:
    >> Just recently the icon next to my Trash folder has what appears to be a
    >> red "x" over a rectangular shape. It happened after I mistakenly created
    >> a subfolder for Trash and then deleted the subfolder with the trash
    >> contents.
    >>
    >> How can I get the original folder icon back?

    > Are you using any theme other than default ?

    Yes, Azerty.
    Of course, my memory could be bad and that "x" was there all the time,
    but I certainly never noticed it before.

  4. Re: why X on trash folder

    Nir wrote:
    > richard wrote, On 05/16/2008 12:19 AM:
    >> Just recently the icon next to my Trash folder has what appears to be a
    >> red "x" over a rectangular shape. It happened after I mistakenly created
    >> a subfolder for Trash and then deleted the subfolder with the trash
    >> contents.
    >>
    >> How can I get the original folder icon back?

    > Are you using any theme other than default ?

    Nir, have you been away for quite a while, or have I just been reading
    different threads than the ones in which you've participated? Just last
    night I was thinking about not having seen you, and hoping all was well
    with you.

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups