Message Reading - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Message Reading - Mozilla ; When I am reading messages and delete the message OR close the message window, TB will automatically take me to the next message in the folder. I would like TB to NOT take me to the next message in the ...

  1. Message Reading

    When I am reading messages and delete the message OR close the message
    window, TB will automatically take me to the next message in the folder.

    I would like TB to NOT take me to the next message in the folder. I want
    TB to close the window and allow me to choose what I want to do next.

    I have gone thru the options, etc and do not see an option that would
    allow me to do this.

    Any suggestions would be appreciated...

    Al

  2. Re: Message Reading

    Al wrote, On 05/09/2008 07:15 PM:
    > When I am reading messages and delete the message OR close the message
    > window, TB will automatically take me to the next message in the folder.
    >
    > I would like TB to NOT take me to the next message in the folder. I want
    > TB to close the window and allow me to choose what I want to do next.
    >
    > I have gone thru the options, etc and do not see an option that would
    > allow me to do this.
    >
    > Any suggestions would be appreciated...
    >
    > Al

    This article should be useful
    "http://kb.mozillazine.org/Delete_a_message_without_opening_another_message"

  3. Re: Message Reading

    Nir wrote:
    > Al wrote, On 05/09/2008 07:15 PM:
    >> When I am reading messages and delete the message OR close the message
    >> window, TB will automatically take me to the next message in the folder.
    >>
    >> I would like TB to NOT take me to the next message in the folder. I want
    >> TB to close the window and allow me to choose what I want to do next.
    >>
    >> I have gone thru the options, etc and do not see an option that would
    >> allow me to do this.
    >>
    >> Any suggestions would be appreciated...
    >>
    >> Al

    > This article should be useful