import .txt file address book - Mozilla

This is a discussion on import .txt file address book - Mozilla ; I've got a .txt file address book that Thunderbird doesn't seem to want to make sense of... it's just a list of email addresses separated by commas. eg. sdgsdg@dsdf.com , sdrgd@sths.com , rgfsd@drgsd.com , Can anyone help please?...

  1. import .txt file address book

    I've got a .txt file address book that Thunderbird doesn't seem to want
    to make sense of... it's just a list of email addresses separated by
    commas.

    eg. sdgsdg@dsdf.com, sdrgd@sths.com, rgfsd@drgsd.com,

    Can anyone help please?

  2. Re: import .txt file address book

    iam keyboarded, On 5/8/2008 3:42 AM :
    > I've got a .txt file address book that Thunderbird doesn't seem to
    > want to make sense of... it's just a list of email addresses separated
    > by commas.
    >
    > eg. sdgsdg@dsdf.com, sdrgd@sths.com, rgfsd@drgsd.com,
    >
    > Can anyone help please?

    If the contents of the file are comma separated, your part way to being
    able to use one of the Addressbook import filters. Abook supports CSV
    (Comma Separated Values) which are text based files like yours. Try
    renaming a copy of your file with the CSV file extension in place of the
    TXT and try using the Abook import option for CSV.

    --
    Ron K.