Vcard Edit - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Vcard Edit - Mozilla ; When I go to Tools, Account Settings,and Edit vcard under my primary account, the email address on the card is obsolete. When I correct it the change disappears the next time I go back to edit again. Also, if I ...

  1. Vcard Edit

    When I go to Tools, Account Settings,and Edit vcard under my primary
    account, the email address on the card is obsolete. When I correct it
    the change disappears the next time I go back to edit again. Also, if I
    uncheck Attach Vcard, this change doesn't stick.

    What do I do?

  2. Re: Vcard Edit

    Tom Eversole wrote, On 05/06/2008 10:25 PM:
    > When I go to Tools, Account Settings,and Edit vcard under my primary
    > account, the email address on the card is obsolete. When I correct it
    > the change disappears the next time I go back to edit again. Also, if I
    > uncheck Attach Vcard, this change doesn't stick.
    >
    > What do I do?

    May be prefs.js file is in read-only mode .
    Close Thunderbird , goto TB profile folder [1]
    Right click on prefs.js file , select properties . See if it is read-only .

    [1]
    "http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profile_folder_-_Thunderbird#Finding_your_profile"

+ Reply to Thread