2.0.0.14 screw up - Mozilla

This is a discussion on 2.0.0.14 screw up - Mozilla ; I've never had an update do this before. First opened TB and Mnenhy appeared to not be functioning (custom headers gone, tried to open Options in Mnenhy and the Add-on dialog froze-had to End the TB process to close it). ...

  1. 2.0.0.14 screw up

    I've never had an update do this before. First opened TB and Mnenhy
    appeared to not be functioning (custom headers gone, tried to open
    Options in Mnenhy and the Add-on dialog froze-had to End the TB process
    to close it). So I closed TB and re-opened. Now I have a Lightning pane
    on the left side that I can't get rid of. Tried changing views and it
    hangs around in all of them. Closed TB again and re-opened. Now Custom
    headers are back but the Lightning pane remains.

    Not the kind of thing you like have happening on a Monday morning...

    --
    Terry R.

  2. Re: 2.0.0.14 screw up

    The date and time was 5/5/2008 6:21 AM, and on a whim, Terry R. pounded
    out on the keyboard:

    > I've never had an update do this before. First opened TB and Mnenhy
    > appeared to not be functioning (custom headers gone, tried to open
    > Options in Mnenhy and the Add-on dialog froze-had to End the TB process
    > to close it). So I closed TB and re-opened. Now I have a Lightning pane
    > on the left side that I can't get rid of. Tried changing views and it
    > hangs around in all of them. Closed TB again and re-opened. Now Custom
    > headers are back but the Lightning pane remains.
    >
    > Not the kind of thing you like have happening on a Monday morning...

    A quick trip to Safe Mode "shook it up", and the correct view is back.
    Go figure.

    --
    Terry R.