Cannot download mail - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Cannot download mail - Mozilla ; Since I did the upgrade I cannot download email unless I turn off my anti-virus! I checked all my settings in anti-virus and firewall. Deleted them and added them back. Still have the same problem TB says its downloading message ...

  1. Cannot download mail

    Since I did the upgrade I cannot download email unless I turn off my
    anti-virus! I checked all my settings in anti-virus and firewall.
    Deleted them and added them back. Still have the same problem TB says
    its downloading message 1 of what ever is on the server and stays there
    until I turn off the anti-virus. This really sucks, I may have to
    re-install the older version.

    Antone know what the bug is?

  2. Re: Cannot download mail

    Linda J. Guy said the following On 05/05/2008 09:24 AM:
    > Since I did the upgrade I cannot download email unless I turn off my
    > anti-virus! I checked all my settings in anti-virus and firewall.
    > Deleted them and added them back. Still have the same problem TB says
    > its downloading message 1 of what ever is on the server and stays there
    > until I turn off the anti-virus. This really sucks, I may have to
    > re-install the older version.
    >
    > Antone know what the bug is?

    Activate the option under Tools > Options > Privacy > Anti-Virus and see
    it helps to solve this problem .

  3. Re: Cannot download mail

    Nir wrote:
    > Linda J. Guy said the following On 05/05/2008 09:24 AM:
    >> Since I did the upgrade I cannot download email unless I turn off my
    >> anti-virus! I checked all my settings in anti-virus and firewall.
    >> Deleted them and added them back. Still have the same problem TB says
    >> its downloading message 1 of what ever is on the server and stays there
    >> until I turn off the anti-virus. This really sucks, I may have to
    >> re-install the older version.
    >>
    >> Antone know what the bug is?

    > Activate the option under Tools > Options > Privacy > Anti-Virus and see
    > it helps to solve this problem .

    I had already checked that. However this morning everything is working
    normally. Go figure. I will never know what the glitch was as it fixed
    itself.

    Thanks for the help.

+ Reply to Thread