Re: I have a good reason to think that TB 2.0.0.14 freezes WinXPsp2 - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Re: I have a good reason to think that TB 2.0.0.14 freezes WinXPsp2 - Mozilla ; Pierre-Jean Raugel has written on 5/4/2008 7:10 PM: > Hi! > I have had a big problem today: every hour, Windows (XPSP2) froze for > about ten minutes. > The only time that I did not have this problem during ...

  1. Re: I have a good reason to think that TB 2.0.0.14 freezes WinXPsp2

    Pierre-Jean Raugel has written on 5/4/2008 7:10 PM:
    > Hi!
    > I have had a big problem today: every hour, Windows (XPSP2) froze for
    > about ten minutes.
    > The only time that I did not have this problem during more than one hour
    > was when I closed TB.
    > Therefore I think that TB 2.0.0.14 might be the culprit, certainly not
    > directly since most of its users don't experience these freezes, but by
    > its interaction with one of its add-on which is not adapted to the new
    > version.
    > If other people experience a similar problem, we could find which add-on
    > conflicts with TB 2.0.0.14.
    > If no one in the list gets these freezes, my hypothesis is wrong and I
    > will have to search again for the culprit.

    No freeze here!

  2. Re: I have a good reason to think that TB 2.0.0.14 freezes WinXPsp2

    On 05.05.2008 01:17 UK Time, Pete Holsberg wrote:
    > Pierre-Jean Raugel has written on 5/4/2008 7:10 PM:
    >> Hi!
    >> I have had a big problem today: every hour, Windows (XPSP2) froze for
    >> about ten minutes.
    >> The only time that I did not have this problem during more than one hour
    >> was when I closed TB.
    >> Therefore I think that TB 2.0.0.14 might be the culprit, certainly not
    >> directly since most of its users don't experience these freezes, but by
    >> its interaction with one of its add-on which is not adapted to the new
    >> version.
    >> If other people experience a similar problem, we could find which add-on
    >> conflicts with TB 2.0.0.14.
    >> If no one in the list gets these freezes, my hypothesis is wrong and I
    >> will have to search again for the culprit.
    >>

    > No freeze here!

    Warmest day of the year so far here :-)

    Seriously though, FWIW I have no problems with TB 2.0.0.14 under XP SP2.

    --
    Herbert Eppel
    www.HETranslation.co.uk

+ Reply to Thread