Message shows in html code - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Message shows in html code - Mozilla ; Hi I am using Thunderbird 2.0.0.14, when i look at some email messages, its shown in html source code Am i missing something Thanks and Regards Kaushal...

  1. Message shows in html code

    Hi

    I am using Thunderbird 2.0.0.14, when i look at some email messages, its
    shown in html source code

    Am i missing something

    Thanks and Regards

    Kaushal

  2. Re: Message shows in html code

    Kaushal Shriyan keyboarded, On 5/4/2008 11:28 AM :
    > Hi
    >
    > I am using Thunderbird 2.0.0.14, when i look at some email messages, its
    > shown in html source code
    >
    > Am i missing something
    >
    > Thanks and Regards
    >
    > Kaushal

    Look at your View menu settings. Message Body as.. Is Original HTML
    checked.

    What is the program the sender used to write the mail. There is a known
    problem with Groupwise.

    --
    Ron K.