Thunderbird Address Book Question - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Thunderbird Address Book Question - Mozilla ; In setting up Thunderbird2 I created three address books. Only one do I wish to retain. Can you tell me how to delete the other two ?...

  1. Thunderbird Address Book Question

    In setting up Thunderbird2 I created three address books. Only one do I
    wish to retain. Can you tell me how to delete the other two ?

  2. Re: Thunderbird Address Book Question

    Richard F. Quinn, Sr. said the following On 05/04/2008 08:35 PM:
    > In setting up Thunderbird2 I created three address books. Only one do I
    > wish to retain. Can you tell me how to delete the other two ?

    Click on 'Address Book' icon in Toolbar ( or Goto Tools > Address Book ) .
    Right click on the Address Book , select Delete .

+ Reply to Thread