Phantom Drafts Folder - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Phantom Drafts Folder - Mozilla ; I seem to have acquired a folder called 'Drafts' under the 'Drafts' folder. I cannot delete it, nor rename it. It was here before the .14 upgrade. Help?...

  1. Phantom Drafts Folder

    I seem to have acquired a folder called 'Drafts' under the 'Drafts'
    folder. I cannot delete it, nor rename it. It was here before the .14
    upgrade.
    Help?

  2. Re: Phantom Drafts Folder

    On 04-05-2008 11:46 CET, John R. Sowden composed this enchanting statement:
    > I seem to have acquired a folder called 'Drafts' under the 'Drafts'
    > folder. I cannot delete it, nor rename it. It was here before the
    > .14 upgrade.
    > Help?

    See if you can cure it with the help of this article:

    --
    Kind regards,
    Melchert