url's not opening - Mozilla

This is a discussion on url's not opening - Mozilla ; TB 2.0.0.14 (from Mozilla.com) Linux Mandriva Free 2008.1 Hi, I cannot seem to be able to configure TB so that url's contained in emails open up in Firefox (or anywhere else for that matter) My network prefs in about :config: ...

  1. url's not opening

    TB 2.0.0.14 (from Mozilla.com)
    Linux Mandriva Free 2008.1

    Hi,

    I cannot seem to be able to configure TB so that url's contained in emails
    open up in Firefox (or anywhere else for that matter)

    My network prefs in about:config:

    or

    Let me know what changes I need to make to get url's to open in Firefox.

    Thanks!

  2. Re: url's not opening

    stef wrote:
    > TB 2.0.0.14 (from Mozilla.com)
    > Linux Mandriva Free 2008.1
    >
    > Hi,
    >
    > I cannot seem to be able to configure TB so that url's contained in emails
    > open up in Firefox (or anywhere else for that matter)
    >
    > My network prefs in about:config:
    >

    > or
    >

    > Let me know what changes I need to make to get url's to open in Firefox.
    >
    > Thanks!

    I am new to TB and I have not been able to find the network profiles. I
    followed your link and found what they should be but can't work out how
    to change them.

  3. Re: url's not opening

    stef said the following On 05/04/2008 03:02 AM:
    > TB 2.0.0.14 (from Mozilla.com)
    > Linux Mandriva Free 2008.1
    >
    > Hi,
    >
    > I cannot seem to be able to configure TB so that url's contained in emails
    > open up in Firefox (or anywhere else for that matter)
    >
    > My network prefs in about:config:
    >

    > or
    >

    > Let me know what changes I need to make to get url's to open in Firefox.
    >
    > Thanks!

    See
    "http://kb.mozillazine.org/Default_browser#Setting_the_browser_that_opens_in_ Thunderbird_-_Linux"

  4. Re: url's not opening

    Don Burt said the following On 05/04/2008 03:22 AM:
    > stef wrote:

    >> Let me know what changes I need to make to get url's to open in Firefox.
    >>
    >> Thanks!
    >>

    > I am new to TB and I have not been able to find the network profiles. I
    > followed your link and found what they should be but can't work out how
    > to change them.

    To change any String type preference , right click on it and select
    'Modify' .
    To change any Boolean type preference , right click on it and select
    'Toggle' .

+ Reply to Thread