Importing mailboxes from MS Outlook - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Importing mailboxes from MS Outlook - Mozilla ; I downloaded TB and imported all my mailboxes from Outlook. After messing about with the organization of them a bit, they all disappeared. Now I cannot import them into TB even when I uninstall it and then reinstall it. I ...

  1. Importing mailboxes from MS Outlook

    I downloaded TB and imported all my mailboxes from Outlook. After messing
    about with the organization of them a bit, they all disappeared. Now I
    cannot import them into TB even when I uninstall it and then reinstall it.
    I keep getting a message that says "Either there is no default mail client
    or the current mail client cannot fulfill this request. Please run MS
    Outlook and set it as the default mail client". I do this but it keeps
    giving me the same message. What is going on? TB seems to be a good
    product, but it is not much use to me if I have to keep Outlook going as
    well so that I have access to all my mailboxes.

    Cheers. Langley

  2. Re: Importing mailboxes from MS Outlook

    Langley R Muir said the following On 05/04/2008 02:03 AM:
    > I downloaded TB and imported all my mailboxes from Outlook. After messing
    > about with the organization of them a bit, they all disappeared. Now I
    > cannot import them into TB even when I uninstall it and then reinstall it.
    > I keep getting a message that says "Either there is no default mail client
    > or the current mail client cannot fulfill this request. Please run MS
    > Outlook and set it as the default mail client". I do this but it keeps
    > giving me the same message. What is going on? TB seems to be a good
    > product, but it is not much use to me if I have to keep Outlook going as
    > well so that I have access to all my mailboxes.
    >
    > Cheers. Langley

    See this article "http://support.microsoft.com/kb/813745"

+ Reply to Thread