Automatic download of email - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Automatic download of email - Mozilla ; Is there a way to get TB to check for new mail on the server at regular intervals (e.g. every 5 minutes)? I've tried looking for the parameter setting, but can't fin it. Thanks...

  1. Automatic download of email

    Is there a way to get TB to check for new mail on the server at regular
    intervals (e.g. every 5 minutes)? I've tried looking for the parameter
    setting, but can't fin it.

    Thanks

  2. Re: Automatic download of email

    Ronald Besdansky wrote:
    > Is there a way to get TB to check for new mail on the server at regular
    > intervals (e.g. every 5 minutes)? I've tried looking for the parameter
    > setting, but can't fin it.
    >
    > Thanks

    Tools|Account Settings|Server Settings

+ Reply to Thread