Sent Box info disappearing? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Sent Box info disappearing? - Mozilla ; Started two days ago. When I 'send' anything, it does go to the recipient, however in my 'sent' box, there is nothing(no attachments or text), just the address and recipient. Help!...

  1. Sent Box info disappearing?

    Started two days ago. When I 'send' anything, it does go to the
    recipient, however in my 'sent' box, there is nothing(no attachments or
    text), just the address and recipient. Help!

  2. Re: Sent Box info disappearing?

    Cliff said the following On 05/03/2008 03:13 AM:
    > Started two days ago. When I 'send' anything, it does go to the
    > recipient, however in my 'sent' box, there is nothing(no attachments or
    > text), just the address and recipient. Help!

    Right click on that Sent folder , select Properties and click on
    'Rebuild Index' button .
    Select any other folder and then select that sent folder again .

  3. Re: Sent Box info disappearing?

    Nir wrote:
    > Cliff said the following On 05/03/2008 03:13 AM:
    >> Started two days ago. When I 'send' anything, it does go to the
    >> recipient, however in my 'sent' box, there is nothing(no attachments or
    >> text), just the address and recipient. Help!

    > Right click on that Sent folder , select Properties and click on
    > 'Rebuild Index' button .
    > Select any other folder and then select that sent folder again .

    There is no 'rebuild index' button in the Properties?

  4. Re: Sent Box info disappearing?

    Cliff said the following On 05/03/2008 10:18 PM:
    > Nir wrote:
    >> Cliff said the following On 05/03/2008 03:13 AM:
    >>> Started two days ago. When I 'send' anything, it does go to the
    >>> recipient, however in my 'sent' box, there is nothing(no attachments or
    >>> text), just the address and recipient. Help!

    >> Right click on that Sent folder , select Properties and click on
    >> 'Rebuild Index' button .
    >> Select any other folder and then select that sent folder again .

    > There is no 'rebuild index' button in the Properties?

    Sorry , i haven't noticed that you are using ver 1.5.0.* . Actually that
    feature is present in ver 2.0.0.* and onwards .

    Close Thunderbird . Goto TB profile folder . Open Mail folder . Open
    folder of that mail account . Delete or move Sent.msf file only .
    Start Thunderbird .

  5. Re: Sent Box info disappearing?

    Nir wrote:
    > Cliff said the following On 05/03/2008 10:18 PM:
    >> Nir wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Right click on that Sent folder , select Properties and click on
    >>> 'Rebuild Index' button .
    >>> Select any other folder and then select that sent folder again .

    >> There is no 'rebuild index' button in the Properties?

    > Sorry , i haven't noticed that you are using ver 1.5.0.* . Actually that
    > feature is present in ver 2.0.0.* and onwards .
    >
    > Close Thunderbird . Goto TB profile folder . Open Mail folder . Open
    > folder of that mail account . Delete or move Sent.msf file only .
    > Start Thunderbird .

    I feel like a rookie. Where is the TB Profile Folder? Thank you.

  6. Re: Sent Box info disappearing?

    On 5/3/08 5:23 PM, _Cliff_ spoke thusly:
    > I feel like a rookie. Where is the TB Profile Folder? Thank you.

    See
    --
    Chris Ilias

  7. Re: Sent Box info disappearing?

    Chris Ilias wrote:
    > On 5/3/08 5:23 PM, _Cliff_ spoke thusly:
    >> I feel like a rookie. Where is the TB Profile Folder? Thank you.

    > See <http://www.mozilla.org/support/thunderbird/profil

    EVERYTHING WORKED OUT PERFECTLY! THANK YOU.

+ Reply to Thread