babru - Mozilla

This is a discussion on babru - Mozilla ; John, I managed to get a used glengarry for you. Do you want to collect it at the reunion or do you want me to send it up to you....

  1. babru

    John,
    I managed to get a used glengarry for you. Do you want to collect
    it at the reunion or do you want me to send it up to you.

  2. Re: babru

    user@domain.invalid wrote:
    > John,
    > I managed to get a used glengarry for you. Do you want to collect
    > it at the reunion or do you want me to send it up to you.

    My name's not John, but sure send it right up.

    --
    Gus

  3. Re: babru

    On 01-05-2008 20:42 CET, user@domain.invalid composed this enchanting
    statement:
    > John,
    > I managed to get a used glengarry for you. Do you want to collect
    > it at the reunion or do you want me to send it up to you.

    Hmm, is that a whiskey or wisky?

    --
    Kind regards,
    Melchert

  4. Re: babru

    On 01/05/2008 21:05, Melchert Fruitema wrote:
    > On 01-05-2008 20:42 CET, user@domain.invalid composed this enchanting
    > statement:
    >> John,
    >> I managed to get a used glengarry for you. Do you want to collect
    >> it at the reunion or do you want me to send it up to you.

    > Hmm, is that a whiskey or wisky?

    I hope it neither, if it's used! ;-)

    --
    wtwjgc (Joe)

  5. Re: babru

    Gus Richter wrote:
    > user@domain.invalid wrote:
    >> John,
    >> I managed to get a used glengarry for you. Do you want to collect
    >> it at the reunion or do you want me to send it up to you.

    > My name's not John, but sure send it right up.

    Sorry Gus,it's the Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders annual reunion next
    month and a mucker,(that's a pal), has lost his head dress, the
    glengarry and I've managed to get a used one for him. Goodness knows
    what I did to get the message posted on the board.

  6. Re: babru

    On 01-05-2008 22:14 CET, wtwjgc composed this enchanting statement:
    > On 01/05/2008 21:05, Melchert Fruitema wrote:
    >> On 01-05-2008 20:42 CET, user@domain.invalid composed this enchanting
    >> statement:
    >>> John,
    >>> I managed to get a used glengarry for you. Do you want to
    >>> collect it at the reunion or do you want me to send it up to you.

    >> Hmm, is that a whiskey or wisky?
    >>

    > I hope it neither, if it's used! ;-)

    Well, I was close. :-) I'll buy one, next time around.

    --
    Kind regards,
    Melchert

  7. Re: babru

    Melchert Fruitema wrote:
    > On 01-05-2008 22:14 CET, wtwjgc composed this enchanting statement:
    >> On 01/05/2008 21:05, Melchert Fruitema wrote:
    >>> On 01-05-2008 20:42 CET, user@domain.invalid composed this enchanting
    >>> statement:
    >>>
    >>> Hmm, is that a whiskey or wisky?
    >>>

    >> I hope it neither, if it's used! ;-)
    >>

    > Well, I was close. :-) I'll buy one, next time around.

    Melchert, I like the whisky, it just doesn't like me, so I'll pass on
    your offer.

  8. Re: babru

    On 5/2/08 1:29 PM, _user@domain.invalid_ spoke thusly:
    > Melchert Fruitema wrote:

    >>> I hope it neither, if it's used! ;-)
    >>>

    >> Well, I was close. :-) I'll buy one, next time around.
    >>

    > Melchert, I like the whisky, it just doesn't like me, so I'll pass on
    > your offer.

    Guys, please take this off-topic discussion somewhere else.
    --
    Chris Ilias