Dear all,
I saved all my emails through Thunderbird on my local computer,
then I just copied the actual message file itself, along with
their .msf files to my storage (I didn't copy the entire Profile
folder), now, I am trying to read these huge message files (they are
not in .eml format) on another computer with TB, here is the problem,
when I open them, (e.g. my original Inbox), it can only read the first
message even though there are hundreds of emails in that one file.
Does TB have a parser that can just parse it and display the message
as if it was connecting to a normal mail server?
Please HELP!
Big thanks!