Create a Toolbar button? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Create a Toolbar button? - Mozilla ; Is there a way to create a toolbar button to access the Templates in the Template folder? Perhaps an extension exists somewhere out there? Thanks in advance...

  1. Create a Toolbar button?

    Is there a way to create a toolbar button to access the Templates in the
    Template folder?
    Perhaps an extension exists somewhere out there?

    Thanks in advance

  2. Re: Create a Toolbar button?

    Al said the following On 04/30/2008 08:27 PM:
    > Is there a way to create a toolbar button to access the Templates in the
    > Template folder?
    > Perhaps an extension exists somewhere out there?
    >
    > Thanks in advance

    I haven't used this extension yet but you may look at this add-on's
    description
    "https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/addon/4394"

  3. Re: Create a Toolbar button?

    Nir wrote:
    > Al said the following On 04/30/2008 08:27 PM:
    >> Is there a way to create a toolbar button to access the Templates in the
    >> Template folder?
    >> Perhaps an extension exists somewhere out there?
    >>
    >> Thanks in advance

    > I haven't used this extension yet but you may look at this add-on's
    > description
    > "https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/addon/4394"

    Thank you Nir... will be checking that one out...

+ Reply to Thread