Failure to display new Pop account. - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Failure to display new Pop account. - Mozilla ; To my TB 2.0.0.12 client, I have just added my 8th POP account (plus 2 IMAPs). Although it shows up properly in the Tools, Account Settings, it FAILS to display in the All Folders window on the left of the ...

  1. Failure to display new Pop account.

    To my TB 2.0.0.12 client, I have just added my 8th POP account (plus 2
    IMAPs). Although it shows up properly in the Tools, Account Settings,
    it FAILS to display in the All Folders window on the left of the screen.

  2. Re: Failure to display new Pop account.

    On 30-04-2008 15:24 CET, piperson composed this enchanting statement:
    > To my TB 2.0.0.12 client, I have just added my 8th POP account (plus 2
    > IMAPs). Although it shows up properly in the Tools, Account Settings,
    > it FAILS to display in the All Folders window on the left of the screen.

    Then that POP account was added to the global inbox in Local Folders.
    See the account's Server Settings pane and click on the Advanced button
    (bottom right).

    --
    Kind regards,
    Melchert

  3. Re: Failure to display new Pop account.

    Tanq
    That be the trick....

    Melchert Fruitema wrote:
    > On 30-04-2008 15:24 CET, piperson composed this enchanting statement:
    >> To my TB 2.0.0.12 client, I have just added my 8th POP account (plus 2
    >> IMAPs). Although it shows up properly in the Tools, Account Settings,
    >> it FAILS to display in the All Folders window on the left of the screen.

    > Then that POP account was added to the global inbox in Local Folders.
    > See the account's Server Settings pane and click on the Advanced button
    > (bottom right).

+ Reply to Thread