problems with RSS feed - Mozilla

This is a discussion on problems with RSS feed - Mozilla ; Hi, Am having problems downloading new feeds to a currently subscribed RSS feed It allowed me to download one, but since then has not allowed me to download any more...any ideas?! Ta, Sam...

  1. problems with RSS feed

    Hi,

    Am having problems downloading new feeds to a currently subscribed RSS feed

    It allowed me to download one, but since then has not allowed me to
    download any more...any ideas?!

    Ta,

    Sam

  2. Re: problems with RSS feed

    On 29-04-2008 02:22 CET, Greenwich CU composed this enchanting statement:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Am having problems downloading new feeds to a currently subscribed RSS
    > feed
    >
    > It allowed me to download one, but since then has not allowed me to
    > download any more...any ideas?!
    >
    > Sam

    Would you share that RSS feed with us for reproducing purposes, please?

    --
    Kind regards,
    Melchert

  3. Re: problems with RSS feed

    Nir wrote:
    > Greenwich CU said the following On 04/29/2008 05:52 AM:
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> Am having problems downloading new feeds to a currently subscribed RSS
    >> feed
    >>
    >> It allowed me to download one, but since then has not allowed me to
    >> download any more...any ideas?!
    >>
    >> Ta,
    >>
    >> Sam

    > Have you already tried this to download new articles ( if available )
    > for a subscribed RSS feed :
    > Right click on that RSS subscription name and select 'Get Messages'

    this is the RSS address:

    http://www.biblegateway.com/usage/votd/rss/votd.rdf?31

    thank you for all helping, appreciate it!

  4. Re: problems with RSS feed

    On 29-04-2008 20:45 CET, Greenwich CU composed this enchanting statement:
    > Nir wrote:
    >> Greenwich CU said the following On 04/29/2008 05:52 AM:
    >>> Hi,
    >>>
    >>> Am having problems downloading new feeds to a currently subscribed
    >>> RSS feed
    >>>
    >>> It allowed me to download one, but since then has not allowed me to
    >>> download any more...any ideas?!
    >>>
    >>> Ta,
    >>>
    >>> Sam

    >> Have you already tried this to download new articles ( if available )
    >> for a subscribed RSS feed :
    >> Right click on that RSS subscription name and select 'Get Messages'

    > this is the RSS address:
    >
    > http://www.biblegateway.com/usage/votd/rss/votd.rdf?31
    >
    > thank you for all helping, appreciate it!

    There are no messages on that RSS feed, at present. Check the feeder
    once more. I would suggest to contact the webmaster of the site.

    --
    Kind regards,
    Melchert