Lightning 0.8 and Thunderbird running in Ububtu 8.04 - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Lightning 0.8 and Thunderbird running in Ububtu 8.04 - Mozilla ; When I run lightning in TB for Ubuntu 8.04 the main window does not look the same as what it does in Vista. The All folders section is moved to the right and has the lightning date pane to the ...

  1. Lightning 0.8 and Thunderbird running in Ububtu 8.04

    When I run lightning in TB for Ubuntu 8.04 the main window does not look
    the same as what it does in Vista.

    The All folders section is moved to the right and has the lightning date
    pane to the left even when mail is chosen :-(

    Is this a bug?

    --
    Annie.......... (VM BB L - Vista Ultimate)

    http://find-out-more.brion.me.uk - http://email-me.brion.me.uk

  2. Re: Lightning 0.8 and Thunderbird running in Ububtu 8.04

    Annie R J Brion wrote:
    > When I run lightning in TB for Ubuntu 8.04 the main window does not look
    > the same as what it does in Vista.
    >
    > The All folders section is moved to the right and has the lightning date
    > pane to the left even when mail is chosen :-(
    >
    > Is this a bug?

    Not to worry installing libstdc++5 in ubuntu solved the problem.

    --
    Annie.......... (VM BB L - Vista Ultimate)

    http://find-out-more.brion.me.uk - http://email-me.brion.me.uk

+ Reply to Thread