Viewing Only your Posts - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Viewing Only your Posts - Mozilla ; *****I posted this item in the newsgroup mozilla.general by mistake. Its better here.. Hi In Outlook Express you can see your own Post by clicking CTRL + H Is there a way to do this n the Thunderbird News groups.. ...

  1. Viewing Only your Posts

    *****I posted this item in the newsgroup mozilla.general by mistake. Its
    better here..

    Hi

    In Outlook Express you can see your own Post by clicking CTRL + H
    Is there a way to do this n the Thunderbird News groups..

    Also there are lots of Newsgroups here. Was this Question appropriate
    for this forum

    Cheers Possum..

  2. Re: Viewing Only your Posts

    Possum said the following On 04/26/2008 03:33 PM:
    > *****I posted this item in the newsgroup mozilla.general by mistake.
    > Its better here..
    >
    > Hi
    >
    > In Outlook Express you can see your own Post by clicking CTRL + H Is
    > there a way to do this n the Thunderbird News groups..
    >

    > Also there are lots of Newsgroups here. Was this Question
    > appropriate for this forum
    >

    > Cheers Possum..

    If you want to see your own posts only , not the replies to your post then :

    In the View bar select Customize . ( If no such View bar exist in your
    Toolbar then right click on Toolbar and select Customize Drag
    View bar in Toolbar . )
    It will open a small window , having a button 'New' . Click on that
    button to create a new View .
    In the next window give a name of the view and settings will be like This

    From - Is - your_mail_Id

    Save the view .

    Now in any newsgroup if you want to see your own post only , in view
    bar goto Custom View and select your view .

+ Reply to Thread