Server sequence - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Server sequence - Mozilla ; Is there a way to sort the servers listed in ALL Folders. I have several news servers and would like them in a different order. TIA -- Annie.......... (VM BB L - Vista Ultimate) http://find-out-more.brion.me.uk - http://email-me.brion.me.uk...

  1. Server sequence

    --
    Annie.......... (VM BB L - Vista Ultimate)

    http://find-out-more.brion.me.uk - http://email-me.brion.me.uk

  2. Re: Server sequence

    Will this do it?

    Annie R J Brion wrote:
    > Is there a way to sort the servers listed in ALL Folders.
    >
    > I have several news servers and would like them in a different order.
    >
    > TIA

  3. Re: Server sequence

    whitedavidp@fastmail.us wrote:
    > Will this do it?

    Thanks ever so much, I've been looking for ages for an add-on but could
    not find anything. That has done exactly what I wanted.

    --
    Annie.......... (VM BB L - Vista Ultimate)

    http://find-out-more.brion.me.uk - http://email-me.brion.me.uk

+ Reply to Thread