forwarding mail HELP PLEASE ! - Mozilla

This is a discussion on forwarding mail HELP PLEASE ! - Mozilla ; I changed the setting in the options to Inline and now when I go to forward an email the previous senders and topics are wrapped in a red format box that I can't delete at all.Help!I really like this program ...

  1. forwarding mail HELP PLEASE !

    I changed the setting in the options to Inline and now when I go to
    forward an email the previous senders and topics are wrapped in a red
    format box that I can't delete at all.Help!I really like this program
    more than outlook express.Help Please

  2. Re: forwarding mail HELP PLEASE !

    chilly said the following On 04/25/2008 04:02 PM:
    > I changed the setting in the options to Inline and now when I go to
    > forward an email the previous senders and topics are wrapped in a red
    > format box that I can't delete at all.Help!I really like this program
    > more than outlook express.Help Please

    That is actually a Table having two column and some rows .
    When you select first row , you will find a red 'X' button at the upper
    border . Click on that and it will remove that entire column . Do same
    for another column .

  3. Re: forwarding mail HELP PLEASE !

    On 4/25/2008 11:23 AM, Nir wrote:
    > chilly said the following On 04/25/2008 04:02 PM:
    >> I changed the setting in the options to Inline and now when I go to
    >> forward an email the previous senders and topics are wrapped in a red
    >> format box that I can't delete at all.Help!I really like this program
    >> more than outlook express.Help Please

    > That is actually a Table having two column and some rows .
    > When you select first row , you will find a red 'X' button at the upper
    > border . Click on that and it will remove that entire column . Do same
    > for another column .

    You can also delete the entire table at once; Format>Table>Delete>Table
    Dave Pyles

  4. Re: forwarding mail HELP PLEASE !

    chilly keyboarded, On 4/25/2008 6:32 AM :
    > I changed the setting in the options to Inline and now when I go to
    > forward an email the previous senders and topics are wrapped in a red
    > format box that I can't delete at all.Help!I really like this program
    > more than outlook express.Help Please

    This same question was answered in the last 7 days. The red lines are
    only visible in the compose window as guidelines making the structure of
    a table viewable. If there are header fields you want to delete, then
    the cell of the table can be removed by clicking on the little circle
    icons superimposed on the guidelines.

    Those lines are not a part of the message the recipient will see. They
    are only temporary while your editing the forward.

    --
    Ron K.