mail opening content and attachments - Mozilla

This is a discussion on mail opening content and attachments - Mozilla ; Is there a option to only start loading the email content and attachments when double clicking on that email, and not when selecting? I have emails with large text documents attached and it slows down terrible. Also, anyone uses the ...

  1. mail opening content and attachments

    Is there a option to only start loading the email content and attachments when double clicking on that email, and not when selecting?
    I have emails with large text documents attached and it slows down terrible.

    Also, anyone uses the search for sender add-on 1.0, because for me it doesn't work (as in, when clicking on the search for subject/sender, it does not copy the text in the search field)

    Thanks

    Be a better friend, newshound, and
    know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i...Dypao8Wcj9tAcJ

  2. Re: mail opening content and attachments

    Sasu Stefan said the following On 04/25/2008 03:57 PM:
    > Is there a option to only start loading the email content and attachments when double clicking on that email, and not when selecting?
    > I have emails with large text documents attached and it slows down terrible.
    >
    > Also, anyone uses the search for sender add-on 1.0, because for me it doesn't work (as in, when clicking on the search for subject/sender, it does not copy the text in the search field)
    >
    > Thanks

    If you want to select ( single click ) to do something other than
    reading message content in 'Message Pane' then just hide 'Message Pane'
    by unchecking 'Message Pane' checkbox at View > Layout .

+ Reply to Thread