Where is the TB 1.5.0.14 speller suppliment file? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Where is the TB 1.5.0.14 speller suppliment file? - Mozilla ; Can anyone tell me where the updated words are on my WinXP computer are located?...

  1. Where is the TB 1.5.0.14 speller suppliment file?

    Can anyone tell me where the updated words are on my WinXP computer are located?

  2. Re: Where is the TB 1.5.0.14 speller suppliment file?

    Don Nickell keyboarded, On 4/22/2008 5:23 PM :
    > Can anyone tell me where the updated words are on my WinXP computer
    > are located?

    Those are in persdict.dat a file within the top level of your profile.
    With Vista its in
    (user_account_name)/appdata/roaming/thunderbird/profiles/(salted label)/....

    --
    Ron K.

  3. Re: Where is the TB 1.5.0.14 speller suppliment file?

    Ron K. wrote:
    > Don Nickell keyboarded, On 4/22/2008 5:23 PM :
    >> Can anyone tell me where the updated words are on my WinXP computer
    >> are located?

    > Those are in persdict.dat a file within the top level of your profile.
    > With Vista its in
    > (user_account_name)/appdata/roaming/thunderbird/profiles/(salted
    > label)/....

    Thanks Ron but it ain't there according to the WinXP Search facility. Probably messed up my Profile somehow. Guess I'll have to make another and try to do it right this time! ;-)
    Don

+ Reply to Thread