I forgot to mention that this is an Exchange Server 2003 image server, in
case that makes a difference (they recently upgraded from an
older server which had all SORTS of issues...)

* OK Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 IMAP4rev1 server version 6.5.7638.1 (
foobar.foobar.com) ready.

--
colin.burgess@gmail.com