Watched Threads? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Watched Threads? - Mozilla ; This may be a silly question but how do you mark a thread/message "Watched"? I want to use the "Watched thread with unread". TB v2.0.0.12...

  1. Watched Threads?

    This may be a silly question but how do you mark
    a thread/message "Watched"? I want to use the
    "Watched thread with unread".

    TB v2.0.0.12

  2. Re: Watched Threads?

    Cathy wrote:
    > This may be a silly question but how do you mark
    > a thread/message "Watched"? I want to use the
    > "Watched thread with unread".
    >
    > TB v2.0.0.12

    Menu: Message then "Watch thread"

    Or

    Press W

    --
    Annie.......... (VM BB L - Vista Ultimate)

    http://find-out-more.brion.me.uk - http://email-me.brion.me.uk

  3. Re: Watched Threads?

    Annie R J Brion wrote:
    > Cathy wrote:
    >> This may be a silly question but how do you mark
    >> a thread/message "Watched"? I want to use the
    >> "Watched thread with unread".
    >>
    >> TB v2.0.0.12

    > Menu: Message then "Watch thread"
    >
    > Or
    >
    > Press W

    Thanks... I missed your reply... I posted
    a new one and realized that I can do it for
    newsgroups but not for my Inbox!?!?

  4. Re: Watched Threads?

    On 4/21/2008 1:32 PM, Cathy wrote:
    > Annie R J Brion wrote:
    >> Cathy wrote:
    >>> This may be a silly question but how do you mark
    >>> a thread/message "Watched"? I want to use the
    >>> "Watched thread with unread".
    >>>
    >>> TB v2.0.0.12

    >> Menu: Message then "Watch thread"
    >>
    >> Or
    >>
    >> Press W
    >>

    > Thanks... I missed your reply... I posted
    > a new one and realized that I can do it for
    > newsgroups but not for my Inbox!?!?

    not available for mail. there is an open bug request for that functionality

+ Reply to Thread