thunderbird truncating messages - Mozilla

This is a discussion on thunderbird truncating messages - Mozilla ; Hi, Recently I've been having issues with Thunderbird under windows - it appears to truncate messages. Mostly this is with messages of around 100k or greater. Rebooting windows seems to solve things, although the cached file is still truncated. The ...

  1. thunderbird truncating messages

    Hi,

    Recently I've been having issues with Thunderbird under windows - it appears
    to truncate messages. Mostly this is with messages of around 100k or
    greater.

    Rebooting windows seems to solve things, although the cached file is still
    truncated. The
    same message reads fine a linux machine running evolution.

    I did have attachmentreminder 0.3.7 installed at the time, not sure if that
    could be a problem.

    I'm running Thunderbird version 2.0.0.12 (20080213), under windows xp

    Has anyone else seen similar problems?

    Thanks,

    Colin

    --
    colin.burgess@gmail.com

  2. Re: thunderbird truncating messages

    Colin Burgess said the following On 04/21/2008 09:51 PM:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Recently I've been having issues with Thunderbird under windows - it
    > appears to truncate messages. Mostly this is with messages of around
    > 100k or greater.
    >
    > Rebooting windows seems to solve things, although the cached file is
    > still truncated. The same message reads fine a linux machine running
    > evolution.
    >
    > I did have attachmentreminder 0.3.7 installed at the time, not sure
    > if that could be a problem.
    >
    > I'm running Thunderbird version 2.0.0.12 (20080213), under windows
    > xp
    >
    > Has anyone else seen similar problems?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Colin

    When a message is truncated , do you get any message in message body
    like 'Click _here_ to download the rest of the message with the link
    location: ' ?

  3. Re: thunderbird truncating messages

    Colin Burgess wrote:

    > Recently I've been having issues with Thunderbird under windows - it appears
    > to truncate messages. Mostly this is with messages of around 100k or
    > greater.
    >
    > Rebooting windows seems to solve things, although the cached file is still
    > truncated. The
    > same message reads fine a linux machine running evolution.

    I wonder if that would happen with TB on that Linux box...

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

+ Reply to Thread