Re: Thunderbird composition formatting add-on. - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Re: Thunderbird composition formatting add-on. - Mozilla ; On 15/04/2008 Andrew wrote: /big snip/ > I would probably > have to save it as a word document as the recipient probably will not > have > Open Office. Why not save it as rtf, then any word processor ...

  1. Re: Thunderbird composition formatting add-on.

    On 15/04/2008 Andrew wrote:
    /big snip/
    > I would probably
    > have to save it as a word document as the recipient probably will not
    > have
    > Open Office.

    Why not save it as rtf, then any word processor can read it, even Wordpad.

    --
    Peter Lawson

  2. Re: Thunderbird composition formatting add-on.

    Peter Lawson wrote:
    > On 15/04/2008 Andrew wrote:
    > /big snip/
    >> I would probably
    >> have to save it as a word document as the recipient probably will not
    >> have
    >> Open Office.

    > Why not save it as rtf, then any word processor can read it, even Wordpad.

    You can save as PDF and send that to your TB mail client. There's even a
    button in OOo you can add to the toolbar for that function.
    Rick

    --

    This comes to you from Deep-Thought VII:
    Rick's digital office, classroom and entertainment center

+ Reply to Thread