Error Console Errors! - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Error Console Errors! - Mozilla ; The TB Error Console is showing a slew of these errors... __________________________________________________ Error: GetLoadedMessage is not defined Source File: chrome://messenger/content/phishingDetector. js Line: 141 __________________________________________________ Can anyone tell me what this means and is there something I need to do to ...

  1. Error Console Errors!

    The TB Error Console is showing a slew of these errors...
    Error: GetLoadedMessage is not defined
    Source File: chrome://messenger/content/phishingDetector.js
    Line: 141

    Can anyone tell me what this means and is there something I need to do
    to resolve the error?

    Thanks in advance!

  2. Re: Error Console Errors!

    Al Lawrence keyboarded, On 4/5/2008 9:44 AM :
    > The TB Error Console is showing a slew of these errors...
    > Error: GetLoadedMessage is not defined
    > Source File: chrome://messenger/content/phishingDetector.js
    > Line: 141
    >

    > Can anyone tell me what this means and is there something I need to do
    > to resolve the error?
    >
    > Thanks in advance!

    Means there is a bug in the software originating from that script. You
    as a user can ignore it. The Developers and Testers use that console to
    aid in testing the product. In addition to the reporting of script
    errors the Console also reports CSS style mistakes. This is useful for
    those who want to modify the look of the Chrome to spot spelling and
    context mistakes.

    --
    Ron K.