start tb with lightening? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on start tb with lightening? - Mozilla ; Is there a way I can start thunderbird and lightening month view will be the first thing I see? Thanks, Mark...

  1. start tb with lightening?

    Is there a way I can start thunderbird and lightening month view will be
    the first thing I see?

    Thanks, Mark

  2. Re: start tb with lightening?

    Kram wrote:
    > Is there a way I can start thunderbird and lightening month view will
    > be the first thing I see?
    >
    > Thanks, Mark

    Yeah, it's called Sunbird! ;-)

    Hopefully you get the joke...
    --
    Andrew DeFaria
    Chastity is curable if detected early.

  3. Re: start tb with lightening?

    Kram wrote:
    > Is there a way I can start thunderbird and lightening month view will be
    > the first thing I see?
    >
    > Thanks, Mark

    Subscribe to mozilla.support.calendar and monitor the thread I left there.

+ Reply to Thread