Trash folder empty - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Trash folder empty - Mozilla ; Sorry, this newby lost the last reply as apparently I can't move anything from the inbox to any folder without losing it. Had not realized that. Will re send the original message: All of a sudden my trash folder is ...

  1. Trash folder empty

    Sorry, this newby lost the last reply as apparently I can't move
    anything from the inbox to any folder without losing it. Had not
    realized that. Will re send the original message:
    All of a sudden my trash folder is empty. If I delete a message it just
    goes and is lost to me. Same thing if I try to move a message to trash.
    Running version 2.00.12 on windows xp-2 with all updates. I have tried
    everything I could find in Help, and all setting are still correct. Also
    works on News sites. Also it works fine on IE. Any help will be Greatly
    Appreciated, and thanks. Bob

  2. Re: Trash folder empty

    * Bob wrote, On 4/4/2008 11:24:

    > Sorry, this newby lost the last reply as apparently I can't move
    > anything from the inbox to any folder without losing it. Had not
    > realized that. Will re send the original message:
    > All of a sudden my trash folder is empty. If I delete a message it just
    > goes and is lost to me. Same thing if I try to move a message to trash.
    > Running version 2.00.12 on windows xp-2 with all updates. I have tried
    > everything I could find in Help, and all setting are still correct. Also
    > works on News sites. Also it works fine on IE. Any help will be Greatly
    > Appreciated, and thanks. Bob

    repeating my previous reply:

    Bob, have you tried to change the settings in Privacy/Junk, then reopen
    TB and change the settings back?
    Miles

  3. Re: Trash folder empty

    Miles wrote:
    > * Bob wrote, On 4/4/2008 11:24:
    >>
    >> Sorry, this newby lost the last reply as apparently I can't move
    >> anything from the inbox to any folder without losing it. Had not
    >> realized that. Will re send the original message:
    >> All of a sudden my trash folder is empty. If I delete a message it
    >> just goes and is lost to me. Same thing if I try to move a message to
    >> trash. Running version 2.00.12 on windows xp-2 with all updates. I
    >> have tried everything I could find in Help, and all setting are still
    >> correct. Also works on News sites. Also it works fine on IE. Any help
    >> will be Greatly Appreciated, and thanks. Bob

    > repeating my previous reply:
    >
    > Bob, have you tried to change the settings in Privacy/Junk, then reopen
    > TB and change the settings back?
    > Miles

    Yes Miles, and think I have reset and restarted everything possible
    today. Been at it all day! And 10 minutes ago I received a message and
    have been testing since. All working fine, and I have to blame it on a
    Grimlin, as I have no other explanation. And thanks very much my
    friend. Bob

+ Reply to Thread