Trash folder empty - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Trash folder empty - Mozilla ; All of a sudden my trash folder is empty. If I delete a message it just goes and is lost to me. Same thing if I try to move a message to trash. Running version 2.00.12 on windows xp-2 with ...

  1. Trash folder empty

    All of a sudden my trash folder is empty. If I delete a message it just
    goes and is lost to me. Same thing if I try to move a message to trash.
    Running version 2.00.12 on windows xp-2 with all updates. I have tried
    everything I could find in Help, and all setting are still correct. Also
    works on News sites. Also it works fine on IE. Any help will be Greatly
    Appreciated, and thanks. Bob

  2. Re: Trash folder empty

    * Bob wrote, On 4/4/2008 08:36:
    > All of a sudden my trash folder is empty. If I delete a message it just
    > goes and is lost to me. Same thing if I try to move a message to trash.
    > Running version 2.00.12 on windows xp-2 with all updates. I have tried
    > everything I could find in Help, and all setting are still correct. Also
    > works on News sites. Also it works fine on IE. Any help will be Greatly
    > Appreciated, and thanks. Bob

    Bob, have you tried to change the settings in Privacy/Junk, then reopen
    TB and change the settings back?
    Miles

+ Reply to Thread